Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to the Spring 2013 Semester!

I apologize for my delayed post to our classroom blog!  From now on, I will do my best to post at least every other day to keep parents updated and students reminded of the happenings in our classroom.

I also wanted to mention my procedure for when we are out of school due to weather...whatever we miss while we are out, we will do the DAY we get back.  For example, if we are scheduled to take a test but are out that day, we will take the test the day school is back in session.  This policy stands for homework, quizzes, and projects as well.

Physical Science- Today, we will be finishing up our speed problems and discussing how to graph motion.

Biology II Honors- We will be taking our Chapter 19 (Bacteria and Viruses) test and starting Chapter 20 (Protists).  Be prepared to Gram Stain tomorrow if we are in school.  That means...wear lab quality clothes, tie hair back, and wear close-toed shoes.

Biology II- We will also be taking our Chapter 19 (Bacteria and Viruses) test and starting Chapter 20 (Protists).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment