Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Biology II Update

Hello Students and Parents!  I have a few updates to share with you today!

1)  1st period:  do not forget to turn in your BYOT form back to me!!!  This is very important to be able to use your choice of technology device once we start this program in early September.  If you do not return this form, you will not be allowed to use your technology.  So please do not miss this opportunity because you did not turn in a form.

2)  Bacteria "Wanted" Poster or Virus Model due August 29th!  I gave out your guidelines yesterday in class.  Please ask me if you have ANY questions.  I will be glad to answer them!  Don't miss points because you did not ask a question.  I am very excited to see what you all come up with!  :)

3)  Don't forget (which I know you won't) that we are out of school this Friday, August 26th due to the Bristol race.  Enjoy your long weekend and use it to work on your project!

4)  Cross Country Scrimmage Meet today at Daniel Boone High School at 6:30 p.m.  All you cross country runners...don't forget your shirt money.  The sooner you turn it in, the faster I can get the shirts ordered and get them to you!!!

Thanks!

~Mrs. Lawson~

No comments:

Post a Comment